Thursday, February 9, 2012

Free Tunes

Ok so originally I was going to go on a small rant about how all third party videogame publishers should make their indie games available on all platforms despite how much it would cost to convert their games format over various platforms, needless to say my argument would not be sound. Thats why their labeled "Indie Game" or something along those lines. If you read the earlier posts, I went on an indie game spending spree, Shank 2 and Ghost Trick were both purchased, and that sparked me to look up an indie game by Ska Studio's, specifically "The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai". Sadness soon crept in due to the fact that Ska Studio's still hasn't ported to the PSN or the iPhone. It looks like the only place it lives is on X-box live, which is a shame cause I don't have an X-Box.

You might be asking, what does all this bullshit have to do with free music, patience young Jedi. The Dishwasher has a killer sounndtrack, KILLER. I went to Ska Studios website and saw that they have posted all their music with the "pay what you feel" model. Needless to say I picked up all 3 albums for FREE from this model. Since you can set your own price this should be a no brainier. How do you get these free beats?


And if you like em, throw in some cash.

BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment