Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome to The Roaming Ronin

I swore I would start a new blog in 2012, but was waiting for a sign from the universe to launch this new venture. Yesterday's Superbowl amazingness provided me the excuse to open the flood gates to execute "The Roaming Ronin". This blog will highlight any and everything I encounter. I will provide you with my comments, opinions, reviews, and observations. No subjects shall be taboo, and I encourage the use of free speech. So welcome internet troller's and surfers alike to "The Roaming Ronin".

So if you somehow skipped the first paragraph of the new blog, THE NEW YORK GIANTS WON SUPERBOWL XLVI!!!!! Thats like 4 different roman catholic numbers. This win just solidifies the fact that Tom Brady CAN NOT win a superbowl against the NY Giants no matter how good he or his team is. Eli Manning is an "Elite" Quarterback, 2 superbowl rings against one of the best teams in NFL history. Dynasty? I think the monolith known as Brandon Jacobs said it best, check the video sunn:


The other story from the superbowl is Madonna's dull as all hell lip synced halftime performance. WTF. The NFL should just rotate the Boss, Tom Petty and Paul Mccartney to preform during the ultimate bathroom break. I am a huge M.I.A. fan and was not surprised that she flipped off all of the NFL viewers, its M.I.A. To be honest I totally missed it (unlike the nip slip of 2004, that was awesome) but thanks to instagram via twitter it was up in moments, check it:



Plus did you see her boots? She was looking mad hot.

All Comments are welcome and encouraged. Walk with me......

Follow me on Twitter @shogun00


No comments:

Post a Comment