Monday, February 13, 2012

New Noize 2/12/2012

I am a DJ at 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock and one of the cooler things I get to do is host my own hour called New Noize where I get to slice your ear drums with new sounds. Below you will see my playlist plus a hyperlink to the radio page where my playlist resides...Click on a song and get rerouted to the audio, do it, go ahead and just touch it.....

http://www.kjee.com/MUSICt.html

2/12/12 New Noize on 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock
Hosted by Haaris Ahmed

1. The Big Sleep "Valentine" frenchkiss
2. Ashtar Command "Gravity"
6. Nero "Doomsday" mercury
7. M.I.A. "Bad Girls" 11. Sleigh Bells "Comeback Kid" mom+pop
12. Of Montreal "Dour Percentage" polyvinyl
13. Lana Del Rey "Video Games"
14. WAZU "Murder 1" anti-language

No comments:

Post a Comment