Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Noize 2/19/12

I am a DJ at 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock and one of the cooler things I get to do is host my own hour called New Noize where I get to slice your ear drums with new sounds. Below you will see my playlist plus a hyperlink to the radio page where my playlist resides...Click on a song and get rerouted to the audio, do it, go ahead and just touch it.....

http://www.kjee.com/MUSICt.html

2/19/12 New Noize on 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock
Hosted by Haaris Ahmed

1. The Mars Volta "The Making Jewel" wb


2. Santigold "Big Mouth"


3. M.I.A. "Bad Girls"


4. Sleigh Bells "Crush" mom+pop

NO VIDEO

5. Nero "Crush on You" mercury


6. Example "Change the Way You Kiss Me"


7. Air "Seven Stars"


8. School of the Seven Bells "Lafaye" vagrant


9. Of Montreal "Malefic Dowry" polyvinyl


10. Surfer Blood "Miranda" playing @ Velvet Jones 2/23/12


11. Wild Belle "Keep You" open for chk chk chk @ soho 2/28/12


12. The Magnetic Fields "Andrew in Drag"


13. Gardens & Villa "Black Hills" jagjaguwar playing @ Casa de la Raza 2/24/12


14. Grimes "Oblivion"


Special shout out go to Robbie Rodriguez, who suggested i just embed my entire playist via youtube. Follow him on twiiter: @RobbiRodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment