Monday, March 19, 2012

3/18/12 New Noize on 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock

3/18/12 New Noize on 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock
Hosted by Haaris Ahmed

I am a DJ at 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock and one of the cooler things I get to do is host my own hour called New Noize where I get to slice your ear drums with new sounds. Below you will see my playlist plus a hyperlink to the radio page where my playlist resides...I have also added any music videos (if available) via youtube plus if the music is free check for hyperlinks

http://www.kjee.com/MUSICt.html

1. Ben Kweller "Mean to Me" noise



2. The Wombats "Jump Into the Fog" bright antenna



3. The Mars Volta "The Making Jewel" wb



4. Anya Marina "Notice Me" chop shop



5. Cursive "The Sun & Moon" saddle-creek



6. Bear in Heaven "Kiss Me Crazy" Dead Oceans



7. Wild Belle "Keep You" sandhill



8. Father John Misty "Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings" sub pop




9. Cults "Oh My God" playing @ Velvet Jones 3.24.12



10. Spoek Mathambo "Venison Fingers" sub pop


11. Santigold "Big Mouth"



12. Hodgy Beats (feat Flying Lotus) "Lamented"



13. awE naturalE "QueenS" sub pop



14. Gorillaz/James Murphy/Andre 3000 "DoYaThing"



15. Animal Kingdom "Strange Attractor" mom+pop

No comments:

Post a Comment