Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Noize 3/11/12

I am a DJ at 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock and one of the cooler things I get to do is host my own hour called New Noize where I get to slice your ear drums with new sounds. Below you will see my playlist plus a hyperlink to the radio page where my playlist resides...I have also added any music videos (if available) via youtube plus if the music is free check for hyperlinks

http://www.kjee.com/MUSICt.html

3/11/12 New Noize on 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock
Hosted by Haaris Ahmed

1. Claps "Across the Floor"



2. Bear in Heaven "Cool Light" Dead Oceans



3. Sleigh Bells "Never Say Die" mom+pop

4. The Magnetic Fields "God Wants Us to Wait" merge



5. The Mars Volta "The Making Jewel" wb




6. Cursive "Wowowow" saddle-creek



7. Ceremony "Repeating the Circle" matador

8. The Kills "Crazy" (Willie Nelson cover) domino



9. Oberhofer "Away Frm U" glassnote



10. Hodgy Beats (feat Flying Lotus) "Lament"



11. Gorillaz/James Murphy/Andre 3000 "DoYaThing"



12. Santigold "Desperate Youth"



13. Now Now "Thread" trans



14. Nite Jewel "One Second of Love" secretly canadian



15. Poor Man "Any Place" sub pop

16. Races "Big Broom" frenchkiss



17. Daniel Rossen "Silent Song" warp


No comments:

Post a Comment