Monday, March 5, 2012

New Noize 3/4/12

I am a DJ at 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock and one of the cooler things I get to do is host my own hour called New Noize where I get to slice your ear drums with new sounds. Below you will see my playlist plus a hyperlink to the radio page where my playlist resides...I have also added any music videos (if available) via youtube plus if the music is free check for hyperlinks

http://www.kjee.com/MUSICt.html


3/4/12 New Noize on 92.9 KJEE Santa Barbara's Modern Rock
Hosted by Haaris Ahmed

1. Duologue "Crave" wild game

2. St Vincent "Cheerleader" 4AD



3. Sleigh Bells "Demon" mom+pop



4. TJ & the Past Haunts "Janice Haynes" no sleep



5. Ceremony "Quarantine" matador



6. Hodgy Beats (feat Flying Lotus) "Lamented"



Download for FREE here

7. Gorillaz/James Murphy/Andre 3000 "DoYaThing"



8. Abnormal Injustice Presents the Skateboarding Gay Style tape...Jen vs Tim Okazaki "Sushi Flavor"

Download for FREE here

9. Nite Jewel "One Second of Love" secretly canadian



10. The Mars Volta "The Making Jewel" wb




11. Oberhofer "Away Frm U" glassnote



12. Santigold "Desperate Youth"



13. Animal Kingdom "Strange Attractor" mom+pop



14. Micky Avalon "Girlfriend" banana beat



15. Wild Belle "Take Me Away" sandhill sound


16. Grimes (ft Doldrums) "Color of Moonlight"(Antiochus)

No comments:

Post a Comment